“Yoga’s supreme objective is to awaken an exalted state of spiritual realization, yet the tradition also teaches you how to live and how to shape your life with a commanding sense of purpose, capacity, and meaning. In the end, yoga has less to do with what you can do with your body and more to do with the happiness that unfolds from realizing your full potential.” —Rod Stryker, The Four Desires
The Yoga of Fulfillment®, developed by master teacher and guide Rod Stryker, is a profound and practical course in living your best possible life—a life that is rich spiritually and materially, a life that is your unique gift to yourself and the world. Over the course of this weekend Rod will walk you through the step-by-step process for achieving the life of your dreams. During the workshop, you will learn to:
- Understand the role of desire in spiritual life
- Access intuition, self- awareness, and omniscience
- Undo the beliefs and tendencies that sabotage fulfillment
- Transform through deep relaxation and new life-affirming intentions
- Use all life experiences for greater freedom
- This online course includes journaling and self-inquiry exercises, deep relaxation, and visualization.