Khajuraho Sadhana Immersion
If you’re visiting Yoga International, chances are you’re already on a spiritual journey of your own, but have you ever thought about deepening this journey with a spiritual pilgrimage to India?
Pilgrimage is defined as "a journey - especially a long one - made to some sacred place as an act of devotion". Historically, spiritual seekers from all traditions have recognized the value of undertaking these long, and often arduous journeys to specific, significant locations in order to connect with something deeper. Of course, spiritual pursuits don't require making a pilgrimage, but the idea of stepping away from life as we know it to immerse ourselves in a rich spiritual environment is incredibly special and exciting.
Beginning in 2015, the Himalayan Institute presents an opportunity to do just that with a series of Sadhana Immersions at our idyllic campus in Khajuraho, India. These immersions are designed to be a spiritual oasis where you can accelerate and stabilize your practice under the guidance of Pandit Rajmani Tigunait and other senior Himalayan Institute teachers.
The Himalayan Institute Khajuraho campus is home to the the incomparable Sri Vidya Shrine. Emanating from the heart of a sacred rock brought from our ancestral cave at Mount Kailash in Tibet, the power of the shrine will infuse your heart and mind with a life changing experience. Enriched by a deep well of tantric history, it is the perfect place to practice and gain inner illumination that will help you to move toward greater fulfillment and freedom in your life.
Sadhana Immersion features include:
- Study intensives with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, Rolf Sovik or Rod Stryker (on select immersion dates)
- Small groups for a more personal experience
- Daily satsanga, kirtan, hatha yoga and meditation classes
- Nature hikes in the natural beauty and tranquility of the surrounding hills and forest preserves
- Free time for study and contemplation
- Comfortable accommodations
- Locally grown produce, purified water, and delicious, freshly prepared meals
- All of this and much, much more!
- Most importantly, we welcome you to come and connect with your own divine light.
We could tell you more, but you will just have to experience it to believe it. Spaces are limited, so reserve your spot today!!