The Secret of the Yoga Sutra
Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD, is a modern-day master and living link to the unbroken Himalayan Tradition. He is the spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute and the author of 15 books. Over the past 35 years, Pandit Tigunait has touched innumerable lives as a teacher, humanitarian, and visionary spiritual leader. Full bio>>
The richness, depth, and clarity of The Secret of the Yoga Sutra represent the possibility of a sea change for all future generations of seekers to truly appreciate, understand, and practice Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra. Pandit Rajmani Tigunait’s singular vision is informed by his extraordinary knowledge as a scholar, his mastery as a practitioner, and, most vitally, the experiences and secret revelations he received at the feet of living sages, whose timeless wisdom directly connects the reader to Patanjali himself. This book is a gift from the sages, a blessed manual for all of those seeking lasting freedom and the highest fulfillment.
—Rod Stryker, founder of ParaYoga and author of The Four Desires
Read more endorsements for The Secret of the Yoga Sutra here
The Secret of the Yoga Sutra is a limited edition book every practitioner of yoga will cherish. Sharing insights revealed over a lifetime of practice, Pandit Tigunait has redefined the way the Yoga Sutra is studied today. The Yoga Sutra is a guide to accomplishing the purpose of life—finding eternal fulfillment and ultimate freedom. Order book only.
A certification in Yoga Sutra Studies can help bolster your qualifications as a yoga professional and mark your investment of time in this program of study. This certification is available to those who complete the 4-Part Master Course.
4-PART MASTER COURSE with Pandit Rajmani Tigunait, PhD
- Part 1: November 14–16, 2014: Did you miss the November session? Not to worry! You can still sign up for the 4-part master course/stream the first event!
- Part 2: February 13–15, 2015
- Part 3: May 22–24, 2015
- Part 4: August 21–23, 2015
- A signed copy of the book (preorder only)
- Access to online Prep School and online study groups
- Digital access to the 4-part Master Course with Pandit Tigunait (live streaming and produced eCourse)
- Yoga Sutra Certification for an additional $108 (optional)
Everything included in the Digital Pass plus:
- In-person access to the 4-part Master Course
- Includes Yoga Sutra Certification
- Register for live events after you purchase the Full Pass
- Limited! There are only 150 Full Passes available.
Existing Full Pass Holders
Once you purchase the Full Pass, you can register for any of the 4-Parts of the Master Course in Honesdale by following these links (make sure you are logged in).
- Part 1 Mastering the Mind: November 14–16, 2014
Register for Part 1 Live
- Part 2 Reversing the Wheel of Karma: February 13–15, 2015
Register for Part 2 Live
- Part 3 Discovering your Luminous Joy: May 22–24, 2015
Register for Part 3 Live
- Part 4 Samadhi: Freedom Here & Now: August 21–23, 2015
Register for Part 4 Live
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.
Spiritual head of the Himalayan Institute, Pandit Tigunait is the successor of Swami Rama of the Himalayas. Lecturing and teaching worldwide for more than a quarter of a century, he is the author of fourteen books, including his recently-released The Secret of the Yoga Sutra, and his autobiography Touched by Fire: The Ongoing Journey of a Spiritual Seeker. Pandit Tigunait holds two doctorates: one in Sanskrit from the University of Allahabad in India, and another in Oriental Studies from the... Read more>>