Yoga Talk Podcast 49: A Chocolate Bar for Your Dosha!
Kat and Kyle interview ayurvedic specialist Kathryn Templeton and Moka Origins co-founder Jeff Abella about all things chocolate and ayurveda.
Break off a square of your favorite chocolate bar and join us!
Talking points include:
- Why is there so much guilt around sugar? What’s the ayurvedic perspective?
- The six tastes: Why each one matters and the importance of striking a balance.
- Why moderation can be so difficult, and why extremes make us boring!
- The importance of subtle tastes.
- The importance of not feeling guilty about what we eat.
- The health benefits of chocolate: What are they and how much chocolate should we eat?
- The value of truly savoring our food.
- A Moka Origins taste test!
- Kathryn recommends which chocolate bar might be best for your dosha (take our dosha quiz here).
- More about Jeff's chocolate-making process.
- How Moka Origins gives back.
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.