Join Kat and Kyle as they chat with Anna Guest-Jelley, the founder of Curvy Yoga. Anna shares her story—what inspired her to begin teaching and, ultimately, to found Curvy Yoga. She also offers tips for creating a sustainable home practice, accepting your body, and more.
Talking points include:
- Why your body is perfect for yoga
- Anna’s book, Curvy Yoga, and what it has to offer
- Accepting the changes in our body size that occur over time
- Tips for creating a sustainable (true-to-you) yoga practice
- Making space for what “is” rather than what should be
- Tips for learning how to listen to your body
- Shifting away from diet-minded thinking
- Where you can learn more about Curvy Yoga
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
- Download mp3 (right click, select “Save link as”)
- Listen to every episode on SoundCloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.