You may think you don't know who Robert Sturman is, but really, probably you do.
- Turning Yoga Into Art by Tara Parker-Pope at the New York Times
- Yoga in Africa by Karen Barrow at the New York Times
- Robert Sturman on Yoga and Photography by Kathryn Ashworth
- Prison Yoga
- Yoga in the Streets of New York City
- Africa Yoga Project
- Polaroids from Around the World
- Impressions of Yoga Portfolio
Other talking points include:
- Robert's yoga story
- The relationship between the location, the subject, and the pose in yoga photography
- The importance of alignment in yoga photography
- Robert's top tips for asana photography
- The pros and cons of social media
- Robert's favorite poses to shoot
- Upcoming projects
- The importance of yoga for veterans
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Send your comments, questions, and show ideas to email@example.com
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.