Yoga Talk Podcast 38: Yoga Geek-Out With Jessica Stickler
Kat and Kyle interview world-traveling, podcasting, Jivamukti yoga teacher Jessica Stickler.
Talking points include:
- The evolution of yoga knowledge.
- Music in the yoga studio.
- Experimenting with music in your personal practice.
- What Jessica loves about Jivamukti.
- The value of a structured yoga practice.
- Exploring other styles of yoga.
- Hands-on assists.
- Anatomy geek-out.
- Jessica's asana tips.
- Jessica's upcoming projects.
Find Jessica on the web at yogastickler.com
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com>
- Download mp3 (right click, select "Save link as")
- Listen to every episode on Soundcloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.