Yoga Talk Podcast 40: Yoga, Fitness, and Body Image (With Jennifer Galardi)
Kat and Kyle discuss yoga, fitness, and body image with renowned yoga teacher and dance and fitness instructor Jennifer Galardi. To learn more about Jennifer, check out her blogs: livewhole.com and donetheblog.com. (And check out her contributions to Yoga International below!)
Talking points include:
- Jennifer's yoga story
- Finding a teacher
- The importance of cross-training
- The differences between yoga and fitness
- Advice for fitness-phobic yogis
- How yoga is different every day
- Finding self-acceptance (body image, yoga, and fitness)
- Addressing insecurities
- Learning to Love My Body
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Dancers
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
- Download mp3 (right click, select "Save link as")
- Listen to every episode on Soundcloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.