Kat and Kyle discuss yoga, fitness, and body image with renowned yoga teacher and dance and fitness instructor Jennifer Galardi. To learn more about Jennifer, check out her blogs: livewhole.com and donetheblog.com. (And check out her contributions to Yoga International below!)
Talking points include:
- Jennifer's yoga story
- Finding a teacher
- The importance of cross-training
- The differences between yoga and fitness
- Advice for fitness-phobic yogis
- How yoga is different every day
- Finding self-acceptance (body image, yoga, and fitness)
- Addressing insecurities
- Learning to Love My Body
- Yoga for Athletes
- Yoga for Dancers
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
- Download mp3 (right click, select "Save link as")
- Listen to every episode on Soundcloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.