Kat and Kyle talk to Kundalini Yoga teacher Sierra Hollister—a self-proclaimed "yoga universalist." Tune in as they discuss Kundalini Yoga, what it is and what it isn't.
Talking points include:
- What it means to be a "yoga universalist"
- Sierra's yoga story
- What is Kundalini Yoga?
- Misconceptions about Kudalini Yoga
- Why Kundalini yogis often wear white
- Sierra's recommended Kundalini yoga resources
- Balancing practice and motherhood/daily life
- Yoga and running
- Using yoga to address trauma
- The Light a Path organization, and how it vets teachers
- Advice for teachers working with vulnerable populations
Learn more about Sierra Hollister here
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.