Yoga Talk Podcast 42: Navigating the Yoga Internet with Dianne Bondy
Kat and Kyle talk with renowned teacher and founder of Yoga for All, Dianne Bondy, about the benefits and challenges of online yoga.
- How Dianne got started teaching yoga online
- Where you can find Dianne's classes
- Common practice questions Dianne receives
- How online yoga can create opportunities for diversity
- The dark side of the yoga internet
- Negative comments vs. constructive criticism
- The impact of language
- Tips for comment etiquette
- Dianne's recommended practice resources
- Teachers who have influenced Dianne (and why they have!)
- The importance of gender diversity in yoga
- The importance of making beginner yogis feel welcome in class, and representing beginners on the internet
- Yoga perfectionism and body shaming
- Dianne's upcoming projects
Learn more about Dianne Bondy here.
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.