Yoga Talk Podcast 44: Beyond Asana with Britt B. Steele
Talking points include:
- Britt's yoga story
- How to use your practice to study yourself
- How to live in balance by using the five elements and aligning with nature
- "If you can breathe, you can do yoga."
- Bringing yoga into everything that you do
- The importance of observing your bedtime and morning habits, and daily habits in general
- Love and integration as yoga
- Life at the yoga farm
- The divine masculine and the divine feminine
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
- Download mp3 (right click, select "Save link as")
- Listen to every episode on SoundCloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.