Kat and Kyle chat with YogaQuest founder Justini Yogini about the importance of community, language, why "geek wellness" matters, and much more!
Talking points include:
- Justini's yoga story
- What is a YogaQuest class like?
- Geek wellness (what it is, why it's important)
- How YogaQuest uses language to build community
- The power of authenticity
- How YogaQuest makes their classes inclusive
- YogaQuest as a safe (and creative!) community
- The Power of narrative
- YogaQuest classes on Yoga International
- YogaQuest classes at yogaquest.org
Send your comments, questions, and future show ideas to: YogaTalk@yogainternational.com
- Download mp3 (right click, select "Save link as")
- Listen to every episode on SoundCloud!
- Listen to recent episodes and review us on iTunes!
Original score for this podcast is by Austin Joy.
Audio and video downloads are available for Digital Members.