David Frawley - Living Yoga Conference
Dr. David Frawley has been recognized as one of the main acharyas (learned teachers) of Vedanta Yoga in the West today, and is well known for his influence as a Vedacharya (Vedic teacher) in India. Over the last three decades, he has worked extensively teaching, writing, lecturing, conducting research, and establishing schools and associations in Vedic fields, helping to revive Vedic knowledge as an interdisciplinary approach for the planetary age, and as an aid to greater Self-realization for all students.
In April 2015, Dr. Frawley partnered with Yoga International to deliver teachings on the connections and integration between yogic and Vedic systems, yoga as a practice of direct experience, harmonizing body, prana, senses, and mind, and much more! Join the hundreds of yoga practitioners who tuned in to the Living Yoga Conference and receive unlimited access to Dr. Frawley's in-depth presentation as he discusses:
- adopting humility
- transcending the ego
- becoming independent of external influences
- dropping methods and staying inspired
- connecting to the cosmic mind behind the surface
- inner centering extending into outer activity
- becoming wholly present
Would you like to overcome the limited mind, elevate your consciousness, cultivate stillness, and achieve the one-pointedness required for focus, clarity, and spaciousness? Who better to learn from than an authentic Vedacharya! So often, we have difficulty bringing theories into our lives in any practical way. Let Dr. Frawley teach you to link yoga to your daily life, so that you can arrive at a new view of yoga, and yourself.
Click "Begin Course" for Dr. Frawley’s lecture and practice
Listen in as world-renowned teachers (including Seane Corn, David Frawley, Elena Brower, Sianna Sherman, Gary Kraftsow, and others!) address such questions as:
- What are the most important issues facing the yoga community right now?
- How would it look if we really "lived our yoga"?
- What prevents yogis from creating real, lasting change?
- How can our practices of yoga, tantra, meditation, and ayurveda inform and inspire our lives and our culture?