Connect with yourself. Connect with your child. Build awareness and reduce reactivity. Cultivate social and emotional learning. Utilize the sacred time of parenting to re-parent yourself and serve your child as a stronger, more compassionate, and loving role model.
Mama, teacher, speaker, and co-author of Art of Attention, Elena offers yoga and meditation as a way to approach our world with realistic reverence and gratitude. Her classes are a masterful, candid blend of artful alignment and attention cues for your body, mind, and heart. From the Museum of Modern Art to the Great Lawn at Central Park, from the Old Port of Montreal to the Eiffel Tower, Elena is honored to offer larger-scale experiences of yoga and meditation, but her true service is in shifting awareness within the smallest interactions—one family, one household at a time.
In April 2015, Elena partnered with Yoga International to offer concrete practices for wholeness and deliver teachings on how to rediscover our personal sense of wholeness so we can nurture empathy at home and serve as a total example of wellness for our child.
Now you have the opportunity to get unlimited access to Elena's Living Yoga Conference workshops! Join in the conversation as she discusses:
- entering a rich dialogue with ourselves and our children
- becoming a total example
- three different ways of teaching: inner (the ability to observe ourselves), outer (the ability to empathize), and other (grasping the larger system)
- how to listen for the inner, articulate for the other, and relate for the outer
- a two-fold practice for honest acknowledgement of self
- communication techniques to empower your child
- sharing dialogue with other parents