This practice is designed to pacify stress through fluid movement, and includes chandra namaskar (moon salutations) and jala namaskar (water salutations), relaxation, pranayama, and meditation.
Chandra Namaskar (Moon Salutation)
- Regeneration, quieting the frontal brain
- Increases the flow of breath through relaxation
- Provides sacred grounding
Jala Namaskar (Water Salutation)
- Bringing more fluid movement into your body
- Pouring your spine forward, allowing the neck to have freedom
- Balancing vata and pitta dosas
- Practice note: Moving slowly is important for pacifying stress.
- Receiving the full sacred flow of our breath
- Allowing the breath to slowly fill the body
- Also included:
- Nadi shodhanam (alternate nostril breathing)
- Mudra Meditation
My mission is to share yoga as the flow of consciousness - healing power of breath and movement with as many people as possible around the world.
- Shiva Rea
- 75-minute workshop with Shiva Rea.
- Learn to pacify stress through fluid movement.
- Experience the vinyasa practice related to the water element.
- 33% Savings for a limited time!
Buy Now: $19.99
- Shiva's Prana Vinyasa Practice to Pacify Stress workshop plus:
- 10 additional presenters including Gary Kraftsow, Sean Corn, and Sianna Sherman
- Get immediate digital access to more than 20 hours of content with the world’s top teachers.
Buy Now: $99
- Shiva’s Prana Vinyasa Practice and all of the presentations from the Fall Digital Conference plus:
- We’ll mail you a USB drive with all of the presentations video files.
- Shipping included.
Buy Now: $149