Submit your article and join our excellent tradition.
Why Write for Yoga International?
- No one covers the complete scope of yoga like Yoga International.
- Your article will reach a global audience!
- You will be in good company. Many expert teachers and other well-known authors have written for Yoga International.
- Popular authors and posts will be promoted on Yoga International’s Facebook page.
Guidelines for Submissions:
- Word Count: There is no minimum word count. Typically, posts range between 250 and 1,000 words. Please do stay under 1,000 words.
- Subject Matter: We are looking for authentic, practical wisdom, tips, and tools that will support the modern yoga practitioner. Please browse our website for more inspiration.
- Original Content: Posts submitted must be unique and original to Yoga International. We will not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (including personal blogs) or that you plan to distribute to other websites.
- Style Guide: Download (PDF)
- Benefits to You: We do not compensate contributors for posts. However, we are happy to include your bio and headshot with links to your website, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. We will promote your post when it goes live and hope that you will also share with your friends.
- *Post Submissions: Please send your post through the sign-up form on our Content Cooperative page.
- Response: While we review all articles submitted, we regretfully cannot respond to each one. If we accept your article, we will contact you within six weeks. Please do not send follow-up emails.
* If your article is accepted by Yoga International, you agree to any copy editing the Yoga International editorial team may see as necessary.