Please use this as needed if sleep is problematic!
- 4-6 oz. of milk (best if from a happy cow!)
Pinch to 1/4t each of the following fresh herbs:
- 1t of ghee (clarified butter)
- Please put all ingredients in a saucepan and soft boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and let sit for a minute or so and then add honey to taste. (Please add either more or less than 1 teaspoon; equal parts honey and ghee are an ayurvedic “no-no.”)
- Take to a cozy bed and sip until finished.
This recipe was taken from the BIG Spring Cleanse.
Kathryn Templeton has devoted her life to the health of others. A psychotherapist for more than 30 years, she continues to work both clinically and as an educator specializing in the treatment of individuals with complex trauma, anxiety, depression and now ASD. As C-IAYT Yoga Therapist, E‐500 RYT ParaYoga teacher, and NAMA registered Ayurvedic Practitioner, Kathryn has worked to develop specialized treatments integrating the principles of yoga and Ayurveda with clinical therapeutic... Read more>>