Please use this as needed if sleep is problematic!
- 4-6 oz. of milk (best if from a happy cow!)
Pinch to 1/4t each of the following fresh herbs:
- 1t of ghee (clarified butter)
- Please put all ingredients in a saucepan and soft boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and let sit for a minute or so and then add honey to taste. (Please add either more or less than 1 teaspoon; equal parts honey and ghee are an ayurvedic “no-no.”)
- Take to a cozy bed and sip until finished.
This recipe was taken from the BIG Spring Cleanse.
Kathryn Templeton, MA, RDT/MT, E-RYT 500, is an Ayurvedic practitioner who has devoted her life to the health of others. A psychotherapist for more than 30 years, Kathryn is a master teacher in the field of Drama Therapy and continues to work both clinically and as an educator specializing in the treatment of individuals with complex trauma. As an E-RYT 500, NAMA Certified Ayurvedic practitioner and senior Para Yoga teacher, Kathryn has worked to develop specialized treatments integrating the... Read more>>