Please use this as needed if sleep is problematic!
Ingredients for Rasayana
- 4-6 oz. of milk (best if from a happy cow!)
Pinch to 1/4t each of the following fresh herbs:
- 1t of ghee (clarified butter)
- Please put all ingredients in a saucepan and soft boil for about 3 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and let sit for a minute or so and then add honey to taste. (Please add either more or less than 1 teaspoon; equal parts honey and ghee are an ayurvedic “no-no.”)
- Take to a cozy bed and sip until finished.
This recipe was taken from the BIG Spring Cleanse.