Relocation necessary - Honesdale, PA (Pocono Mountain area of Northeast PA)
Revenue Growth Experience Requirement
Has utilized digital marketing techniques to grow revenues 5x to 10x.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align on strategy, define priorities, share goals, and seek coordination and cooperation
- Constantly define and refine our market position and steadily demonstrate market share growth through implementation of strategies and tactics
- Successful end-to-end development of digital marketing strategies from conception to implementation.
- Define, track, and report on KPI’s regularly. Demonstrate knowledge and efficacy in affecting KPI
- Provide ongoing opportunity analysis and execution for marketing investment. Assess potential ROI and analyze actual ROI in relation to stated goals
- Establish and maintain marketing copywriting standards, accuracy and quality of content.
- Add significant value to existing operations through strong understanding and implementation experience of all digital marketing tactics including marketing automation and email marketing platforms
- Ability to work across multiple internal teams, highly collaborative
- Results-driven and able to motivate those around them
- Solid leadership skills, including driving impact and influence across teams
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize across multiple projects
- Outstanding organizational skills - both with human resources and task management/prioritization
- Knowledge of SEO, mobile SEO, and social media optimization (SMO) best practices.
- Provide regular SEO analysis, recommendations, and implementation for website content and on-site optimization. Help develop content campaigns based on strategically relevant keywords and topics. Familiar with multiple keyword research, reporting, and link building.
- Monitor Google Analytics and other tools daily to identify potential SEO issues. Provide detailed SEO performance reports and analytics to traffic, keyword ranking, and KPIs.
- Experience in managing successful PPC campaigns and their budgets
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge of PPC and SEM strategies
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Executes results driven campaigns related to driving traffic, lead generation, conversion and retention across product categories. Makes immediate improvements and sustains agreed upon metrics.
- Track, report, and analyze campaign results. Makes changes as data dictates. Create and track budgets for a given time period.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing and overall conversion
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Set and implement social media strategy. Monitor daily Social Media outlets.
- A driven, enthusiastic team player motivated to take initiative and think creatively.
- A top-performing candidate with sharp business judgement, strong project-management skills, and demonstrated leadership abilities will excel in this dynamic, hands-on role. Additional qualifications include
- 2+ years of successful SEO implementation experience
- 2+ years of SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO, SEM, and content marketing
- Experience with recurring auto renew revenue models
- BS/MS degree a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Yoga or related fields very helpful
*Submit your resume to email@example.com. Please put the title of the position in the subject line and be sure to attach your resume to the email. As we receive a large volume of inquiries and emails, we will contact based on immediate need.