Yields 4 cups:
- ½ pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks
- ½ cup cashews, soaked
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup coconut meat
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 dates, pitted (optional for sweetness)
1 lime, cut into wedges
- Add pineapple chunks, cashews, coconut water, pineapple juice, lime juice, coconut meat, and coconut cream into a high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Add dates, for optional added sweetness.
- Pour into glass and serve with lime garnish.
Founded in 1977 by Annemarie Colbin, Ph.D., Natural Gourmet Institute (NGI) is the leader in health-supportive culinary education. Natural Gourmet Institute’s Chef’s Training Program is a comprehensive and professional program that trains students to meet the growing demand forculinary professionals who are able to make the connection between food and health. Natural Gourmet Institute also offers public intensives, hands-on instruction, demonstrations and lectures for the healthy cooking... Read more>>