It’s almost a new year! As we reflect on 2017, we’re filled with gratitude for you, our readers and members, for making it possible for us to continue sharing yoga with the world. Right now, we're busy creating new articles, classes, and courses and we can't wait to bring them to you in 2018.
In the meantime, take a look at some of our most popular articles and videos of 2017. Enjoy revisiting these old friends, or enjoy reading or watching them for the very first time! We hope this best-of compilation provides inspiration as you move into the year ahead and set fresh practice goals for yourself.
Happy New Year from all of us here at Yoga International.
Top 10 Articles Published in 2017
- Why Knees, Chest, Chin Is Not a Chaturanga Alternative by Leah Sugerman
- 5 Benefits of Yoga Nidra by Allison Ray Jeraci
- Yin Yoga for Frozen Shoulder Syndrome by Beth Spindler
- Yoga for Plantar Fasciitis by Amber Burke
- Yoga for Lower Back Pain: Learn the Do’s and Don’ts by Beth Spindler
- Yoga for Kyphosis by Amber Burke
- 5 Yoga Rules to Break by Rachel Scott
- Looking for Yoga Music for Your Class? This Playlist Is for You. by Tori Rose
- One Simple Setup: A Restorative Yoga Sequence Without Tons of Props by Amber Burke
- A Lower Back-Focused Yin Sequence by Janice Quirt
Top 10 Yoga Classes Released in 2017
- Master Class: Fearless Heart Activation Practice with Sianna Sherman
- 30-Minute Restorative Yoga for Calming the Mind with Ellen Mosko
- Savor the Goodness: A Satisfying Vinyasa Practice with Cyndi Lee
- Power Yoga: Lengthening Laterals! with Ellen Mosko
- 20-Minute Energizing Flow with Sianna Sherman
- Feel Good Flow with Kat Heagberg
- Energizing Gentle Practice with Jim Bennitt
- 45-Minute Yoga Detox with Jim Bennitt
- Sattva Vinyasa: A Daily 60-Minute Practice with Dani Vani McGuire
- Short and Delicious Morning Yoga with Cyndi Lee
This content is presented by one or more of the talented and dedicated staff members that we've been blessed to work with throughout the years.